The chapter “Cookies” applies to all users of the bidonex.com website, and the chapter “Personal Data” refers only to people who have signed up for the newsletter service and filled out the contact form.
1. The data administrator is DK INVEST Sp. J. Rafał Dominowski, Filip Król with its registered office in Szczecin, ul.Podhalańska 12/1, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP: 8513202888. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
2. Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator only for the following purposes:
– sending the Newsletter and Other Trade Offers
3. Data for purposes from point 2 will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO).
4. The provided personal data will not be shared with other entities, except those with the appropriate legal basis. We have implemented data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of possible data security breaches. Personal data provided in the form and during the subscription to the Newsletter are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
5. IT systems in which personal data are processed meet the requirements of the Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions that should be met by devices and IT systems used to process personal data (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024).
6. Every data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
7. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by email at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
9. The data administrator has the right to share personal data with your authorized entities under applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
10. Removal of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawal of consent or filing of a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
11. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by the processor with whom we work closely.
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
2. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, providing more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool that records user behavior on the site.
4. The User may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie management instructions are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
5. Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.
6. Service bidonex.com uses the following Cookies:
_utma – a file saved on the computer disk during the first visit of the site. The file contains a unique identification number by which the analytical tool can determine a unique and new user,
_utmb – the _utmb cookie is responsible for storing information about the visit,
_utmc – cookie working with _utmb, whose task is to determine if new tracking should be started, or whether the collected data should be counted among existing visits,
_utmz – a cookie containing information on the sources of visits. Thanks to it, it is possible to count, among others visits from search engines,
PHPSESSID – cookie that maintains the ID of the current session between the server on which the page is installed and the user’s device by which it communicates with the server and the site.